Richard Hockney & Associates
Richard is a proven senior business leader. During his 27-year career in the banking & finance industry, he held senior leadership positions in Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and the UK.
Offering extensive business experience, knowledge and networks, Richard has also held a number of key South Australian board positions since 2007.
Richard has an impressive educational and professional track record, including Harvard Business School, the Australian Graduate School of Management and the University of South Australia. He is currently a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and the World Presidents Organisation, and is a Senior Fellow of the Financial Securities Institute of Australia (Finsia).
Richard’s advisory and consulting business provides:
- Trusted advice to a number of commercial businesses in South Australia
- Banking & financial advice
- Strategic advice, leadership development, coaching and mentoring for business and sporting leaders
- Business development and marketing support
- Membership and Chairmanship of Boards and Advisory Boards.
Advisory and consulting clients range from large family groups to start-up businesses to local manufacturers, as well as companies involved in:
- Commercial and Retail Property
- Agriculture, including the wine industry
- Mining services
- Diversified family interests
Current Board appointments:
- Advisory Board, Cook Building and Development
- Advisory Board, Energy Logistix
- Advisory Board, The Lacey Family Group
Advisory Board Member
- Commercial & General Communities
- Adelaide Green Clean
- SA Leaders
- The Lucas Family Group
- Deputy Chair, Prince Alfred College
- Board Member and Chair of Investment Committee, Bedford Phoenix Inc