Kathy Carruthers is a corporate consultant with nearly 30 years’ business experience. As one of the founding members of Intersect, Kathy is currently its CEO in addition to her role as head of Carruthers Consulting.
Kathy maintains a specialist focus on Strategic Planning. Key services include:
- Strategy planning methodology, development and implementation planning
- Facilitation of strategic and business-planning workshops
- Design, delivery, facilitation and event management of meetings, workshops, retreats, management development programs, conferences, seminars and events.
- Performance management assessment, review and development
- Co-ordination and project management of business-critical projects
- Coaching and mentoring
With extensive experience working for and advising professional services firms (including Deloitte Private, mhm and PricewaterhouseCoopers), Kathy now specialises in private clients, corporates, semi-government and Not-for-Profit organisations. She primarily delivers Strategic Business Plans.
Examples of recent assignments include:
- Project planning
- Shareholder buy-in
- Stakeholder survey and analysis
- Facilitation of stakeholder focus groups
- Facilitation and development of strategic plans and presentation to boards
- Performance management and development
- Strategy implementation