Kathy Carruthers is a corporate consultant with nearly 30 years’ business experience.
Kathy maintains a specialist focus on Strategic Planning. Key services include:
- Strategy planning methodology, development and implementation planning
- Facilitation of strategic and business-planning workshops
- Design, delivery, facilitation and event management of meetings, workshops, retreats, management development programs, conferences, seminars and events.
- Performance management assessment, review and development
- Co-ordination and project management of business-critical projects
- Coaching and mentoring
With extensive experience working for and advising professional services firms (including Deloitte Private, mhm and PricewaterhouseCoopers), Kathy now specialises in private clients, corporates, semi-government and Not-for-Profit organisations. She primarily delivers Strategic Business Plans.
Examples of recent assignments include:
- Project planning
- Shareholder buy-in
- Stakeholder survey and analysis
- Facilitation of stakeholder focus groups
- Facilitation and development of strategic plans and presentation to boards
- Performance management and development
- Strategy implementation