Richard Brown helps people to take control of their careers and, in so doing, to lead purposeful lives.
He has over 30 years’ experience leading teams with a number of financial services companies, and a successful track record of executive recruitment with a global talent solutions provider.
In these roles he has coached, guided and supported his teams through significant organisational change including mergers, restructures and strategic business development shifts into new markets. This resulted in highly functioning and results focused individuals and teams.
Using a variety of methodologies and support tools, Richard inspires individuals who are:
- Feeling stuck in their current job
- Leaving a job through either their own choice or otherwise
- Transitioning into senior roles
- Reinvigorated in their current role;
- Confident to make behavioural changes at work leading to more effective performance;
- Confident that they have the tools to do better at interviews and to secure that new role;
- That their career has a real purpose
Like many people Richard has tackled the ups and downs of life. To increase the effectiveness of coaching sessions he draws on real life relevant examples from his own career transitions.
Richard has completed the Graduate Diploma in Psychological Sciences and Bachelor of Arts from the University of Adelaide (majoring in English Literature and Applied Mathematics), and the Diploma in Financial Planning from Deakin University. He is a student member of the CDAA.