Darren Cheesman is Director of Intelligis. He specialises in Enterprise Information Management, with a focus on delivering significant business improvement through the strategic and tactical use of Information Technology.
- Enterprise Information Management (including strategy, analysis, architecture & deployment)
- Data integration
- Data quality management (including customer data cleansing & de-duplication)
- Social media analytics
- Business intelligence
- Strategic business transformation using technology
- Customer-centric business transformation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Practice management
- Project management (including Agile).
With a career in service delivery and management, both in Australia and the UK, Darren has a strong commercial focus and an understanding of the benefits contemporary technologies can provide. His breadth of experience and expertise extends across cloud, mobile, social media, and big and small data, allowing him to drive customer-focused outcomes.
Consulting to world-class, market leading organisations both at technical and strategic levels Darren is able to manage complex stakeholder expectations, as well as reporting through to the highest levels in large corporate and government enterprises.