Orama Building Group
George Samaras is a Property Developer and Consultant. With a background in construction, engineering and property, he offers a unique mix of experience. George worked in the family business, the Samaras Group – a leading provider of construction and crane hire services – for over 20 years. For eight years prior to setting up his own consultancy and property development business, George was General Manager for the Samaras Group with responsibility for strategic planning, design development, risk mitigation and sales, as well as construction management of some of Adelaide’s most iconic construction projects including the Adelaide Oval Eastern Grandstand.
Services offered by George include:
Property development for residential and commercial sectors:
- Land subdivision
- General building
- Redevelopment / refurbishment of existing buildings
Property development services are aimed at clients who are looking for a high-end quality build with a focus on lifestyle and function, and one that offers good value for money.
Consulting services for residential, commercial and mining construction sectors:
- Structural steelwork expertise (fabrication and construction), including project management, costing, processes, systems and cost reduction strategies
- Bid/tender development services
- Design development services, including reducing risks or costs while maximising outcomes
- Risk management
- Project management
- Business and strategy planning
- Marketing and sales strategy
- Family business advice including mentoring, structuring systems and formalising processes.
Working in a range of industries including construction, manufacturing, mining, logistics and professional services, George’s consulting clients include:
- Designers, engineers and architects
- Quantity surveyors and cost managers within the building industry
- Tendering departments within the construction or steelwork industries
- Public companies and public sector agencies
- SMEs and family businesses