Anne Skipper & Associates
Anne Skipper is a successful and experienced businesswoman with a diverse career as a nurse, public relations consultant, change agent, business owner, board director, mentor and public advocate for disadvantaged communities within Australia and overseas. Anne has more than 25 years’ experience as a board director and chair of government, not-for-profit and private sector boards in the areas of health, planning and development, tourism, education, disability and social services, and financial services.
Anne is currently the Principal of Anne Skipper & Associates, a specialist organisation consulting in corporate governance, strategic planning and group dynamics for boards and advisory committees. Her principal aim is to create more effective boards and their decision making processes by improving the dynamics between board members and executive management.
Anne is currently:
- Chair, Plan International Australia; Director, Plan Hong Kong; and Director, Plan International board
- Chair, Royal District Nursing Service SA
- Director, Australian Central Credit Union
- Director, Qantas Foundation
- Principal, Anne Skipper & Associates
- Facilitator, Australian Institute of Company Director